Monday, May 14, 2007

GRRRRRRR

I'm pissed off right now... I just wrote a really long entry regarding my weekend and some how it's now missing off the freakin computer!! Im starting my third week here and I still have not recieved my freaking computer!!!! Everyday I come and use the computers in the school but most of the websites come up in Italian and somehow I pressed some button I obviously did not understand and it's all gone.... Im trying to remain calm but this just only piles on top of my obvious frustration that my computer is not here. Its been held in customs because my brother did not listed the travel book and documents and only listed the computer and the ipod. Can you believe it? So my brother as contacted fedex twice now and given them the correct information but I now was just told by one of the women here at Fedex is waiting for the imfortantion that my brother has sent them twice!! At this point I am terrified that Im not going to get my computer and I am frustrated because the main focal point of my trip was to write in solace. Im pissed pisssed pissed pissed pissed...

No comments: