Monday, May 21, 2007

funny thing that just happened...

Ijust went into the American Bar after my spinning class so I can get some free coffee from Fabio and the boys. While I was there hanging out all stinky and funky, this black woman walks into the bar. Daniele thinks she is one of my friends that he met on thursday and says " ah friends of Aireka". I start laughing because he truly believes this woman is one of my friends! I joke with her and say "don't we all look alike" but she doesn't crack a smile, she's pissed. Daniele quickly realizes he made a mistake and approaches her to apolgize. He politely asks her name and she says " I aint gonna tell you". Daniele sits for a second and says "Iaintgonatelya, oh molta dificile, that's hard". As I leave the bar Daniele is still refering to her as "Iaintgonatelya" and asks her if she would like to go out sometime. Too hilarious, I wish I had my camera for that one!

No comments: